So I got WordPress tagged by Amor from Amor’s Thoughts and by Adrianna from In Search of the Silver Lining. I’m going to combine the questions because part of this is that you have to tag 11 other people in it and I don’t know 11 people to tag let alone 22. So here I go:
Here are The Rules.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What do you think happens when you die?
People fight over who gets your Xbox and flat screen tv.
2. Creation vs Evolution?
Creation, cuz me and J.C. are tight like that and I didn’t come from no damn tadpole monkey beast.
3. Will there ever be an end to suffering?
4.Do you believe in global warming?
I don’t think of it as something to believe in really. Do I think it’s happening? Yep. Will I start driving an electric car and using those re-usable grocery bags? Probably not.
5. What would be your dream job?
Believe it or not I’d love to be an English teacher. Too bad they don’t get paid shit unless you’re teaching at a university or something. I love words and reading and being a complete geek for shit like that.
6. What’s your ideal vacation spot?
At this point any fucking where. I’ve yet to go on a real vacation and I’m determined to go somewhere that isn’t the east coast sometime this decade. Preferably an island.
7. Are you content with the choices you made in your life?
Not all of them no. I don’t think anyone is fully content with all the choices they’ve made. Have I made peace with them? Yep. You can’t change the past so there’s no reason to dwell in it.
8. If you knew you’re going to die tomorrow, what would you do?
The cliche shit like spend time with my family. Oh and smack someone in the face really, really hard. If you’ve never smacked anyone in the face you should. It’s a great feeling.
9. Are you adventurous?
When I’m not being lazy sure. I mean sometimes I’ve gone to the liquor store with my slippers on before. I think that’s pretty adventurous.
10. Have you ever tried yoga or meditation?
No. Unless you count a few minutes doing poses on my friends Wii Fit. I can’t meditate because I’m not capable of completely clearing my mind.
11. Whats the best meal you’ve ever had?
This is the hardest question. Let’s see. I think the best meals I’ve had are the ones my boyfriend makes me. They may not necessarily be my favorite food (although he makes the best fried wings I’ve ever had. Ever. Damn, I want some wings now) but something about him cooking for me because he knows I just don’t feel like it that day makes it pretty damn special. Ok, sappy moment over.
1. What is your worst fear?
Don’t laugh. I have a fear of becoming paralyzed or suffering some sort of spinal injury Christopher Reeve style. Seriously. I will never ride a horse and I used to get anxiety attacks when my daughter started going down the steps by herself.
2. Why do you blog?
I blog because I love to write. That and I think I’m pretty funny and have a different insight on a lot of different topics. Also, I often say what a lot of people will only think so why not blog and be the voice of …well…maybe not reason…the voice of assholeish opinions. Yea, that’s it.
3. Do you think all is fair in love and war?
Love, no. War, yes. I think when it comes to love there are things/actions that can be regretful when people get to that spiteful, I’m going to get even with you point. I’m a firm believer of just letting it go and moving on. War is war however. You gotta do what you gotta do.
4. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told? And to whom did you tell it?
I told my daughter there were no more cookies left because I didn’t want to share with her.
5. What’s the best movie of all time?
The Little Mermaid
6. If you could be anyone else in time, dead or alive, who would it be, and why?
Me. I have no desire to be anyone else. You don’t know what demons people deal with behind closed doors. I’m already nice and familiar with my own.
7. Why do you think this challenge focuses on the number 11?
I don’t fucking know but I’m still trying to think of 11 people to tag and I’m almost done this thing.
8. Are you bored with this post yet?
Almost. I’m really hungry and as soon as I;m done with this I’m going to eat and go back to sleep until lunchtime. Don’t judge me.
9. Which band or musician do you believe is, or has been, the most influential to a part of society, or the whole? … and, WHY?
Vanilla Ice. He made it cool for turtles to breakdance.
10. What’s your favorite color?
11. What’s your most treasured and indispensable technological device?
My phone. It can do so many things. I’m just waiting for an app that makes dinner.
I’m not much on following rules and all and there are probably only like 5 blogs I read and not 11 so I’m going to alter this little tag thingy and make it 5 instead.
People Being Tagged:
1. Actually…I’m not tagging anyone right now. I’ll do it later. My stomach is growling like a baby cougar. Toodles folks. Happy Friday nshit.
- Tagged…. so, do TAG others. (puddinggirl.wordpress.com)
- I’ve been tagged (lafemmeroar.wordpress.com)
- Tag! You’re It… Whoaaa! (allaboutlemon.com)
- Tag you’re it!!! (carlarenee45.wordpress.com)
- TAG: If you are not on this list and want to be, just join in! (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)