It’s Music Wednesday and I thought it’d be great to ask “A Black Guy” his opinion on what disqualifies someone as being a rapper. Read below to see if the shoe fits. If it does please, I beg you, hang up the mic!
Here are 12 Reasons You’re Not A Rapper!
12. Nobody knows you for rapping except your mother because she walks past your room and hears you mumbling that wack jibberish!
“This nigga needs to cut it the fuck out and go get a paper route or something” – I imagine that’s what she says.
11. You haven’t released shit recently and the last thing you did put out was on a cassette tape. #gositdown.
10. You have never made a dollar off of music, period! You should go get a job right now and not a minute sooner!!
09. People only ask you to rap so they can laugh at you!
08. Your entire fanbase lives in your house! “Performing live after dinner.”
07. You’ve been rapping for 10 years but you have never actually recorded any material.
06. You’ve been rapping for 10 years and the last song you recorded sounds exactly like the first song you ever recorded. The equipment and your flow is outdated son, go take a power nap!
05. You started rapping yesterday and your 40th Birthday is tomorrow.
04. You make your kids and their friends listen to your songs and, according to five or six 9th graders, you’re not half bad….. if Kool Moe Dee-ish rap was ever to make a comeback!
03. Nothing you rap about is remotely close to your actual lifestyle!
02. Your rap name is a combination of a bunch of other rappers names who are already out. Ex: “Big Young Lil Swagger”
01. Lil B’s “Bill Belemy” type raps make alot more sense then anything you could ever come up with.
“200 bitches on my dick, Happy Labor Day.” Thank you BasedGod.