So I got WordPress tagged by Amor from Amor’s Thoughts and by Adrianna from In Search of the Silver Lining. I’m going to combine the questions because part of this is that you have to tag 11 other people in it and I don’t know 11 people to tag let alone 22. So here I go:
Here are The Rules.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What do you think happens when you die?
People fight over who gets your Xbox and flat screen tv.
2. Creation vs Evolution?
Creation, cuz me and J.C. are tight like that and I didn’t come from no damn tadpole monkey beast.
3. Will there ever be an end to suffering?
4.Do you believe in global warming?
I don’t think of it as something to believe in really. Do I think it’s happening? Yep. Will I start driving an electric car and using those re-usable grocery bags? Probably not.
5. What would be your dream job?
Believe it or not I’d love to be an English teacher. Too bad they don’t get paid shit unless you’re teaching at a university or something. I love words and reading and being a complete geek for shit like that.
6. What’s your ideal vacation spot?
At this point any fucking where. I’ve yet to go on a real vacation and I’m determined to go somewhere that isn’t the east coast sometime this decade. Preferably an island.
7. Are you content with the choices you made in your life?
Not all of them no. I don’t think anyone is fully content with all the choices they’ve made. Have I made peace with them? Yep. You can’t change the past so there’s no reason to dwell in it.
8. If you knew you’re going to die tomorrow, what would you do?
The cliche shit like spend time with my family. Oh and smack someone in the face really, really hard. If you’ve never smacked anyone in the face you should. It’s a great feeling. Continue reading